Holiday Gift Guide: 5 Spa Treatments Under $50
Not only is the Holiday season here – it’s almost over! It’s hard to believe how quickly the year has flown by, but nevertheless here we are in that “most wonderful time of the year” which for many can be the most stressful time of the year. So. Many. Gifts… and not enough time! Before you resort to buying Target gift cards for everyone on your list, might we help you out?
Spa services are a favorite gift to both give and receive. While it’s true that gift cards can seem perhaps a little impersonal, a gift certificate for spa services says, “I thought of this gift for you because you deserve to take a little time for yourself.” A spa service is also more of an experience and an activity that you and your recipient could both participate in, which is a unique way to spend some time together and have your thoughtful gift be remembered.
5 Wallet-Friendly Spa Treatments Under $50
Giving the gift of relaxation and wellness doesn’t have to break the bank. Here are just 5 of our popular spa services available under $50. Be sure to check out our full spa menu or call the front desk if you have any questions!
1. Botanica Pedicure – Complete with an exfoliating foot scrub, cuticle work, hot stone massage and a perfect polish. $47
2. Vinylux Manicure – Perfect for our time-conscious clients looking for a longer lasting polish. Vinylux is a new, innovative polish line by the makers of Shellac that takes about 8 minutes to dry, requires no basecoat and offers week-long, chip free wear. $24
3. Gel Manicure – Revolutionary, long-lasting polish that lasts up to 14 days. Finished with a relaxing hand massage. $35
4. Lash Perm – Give the eyes a lifted look with a semi-permanent curve of the lashes. $45
5. Ionic Foot Detox – Rid the body of toxins and waste while improving the immune system and reducing fluid retention. (Not for pregnant or nursing women.) $39
Leave a Reply